I adore our sweet baby Carson! I can't believe he has been with us for almost a year- it has gone by so fast. He makes me laugh all the time and is really starting to develop a personality! This child is so rascally- he is a hand full. And now that he can walk by holding your hands that's all he wants to do!
Some of his favorites:
- Anything that gives him freedom: including walkers and his toy that you walk around and holding your hands to help him walk around. At this point he may never crawl and just go straight to walking- who knows.
- Cohen: that's right he still adores his older brother. Every time Cohen jumps or dances Carson just laughs and smiles- they are best buds- knock on wood!!
- He just returned to talking he now says mama and dada again. And he is saying it more like he knows what it means- such a cute little voice.
- He loves to shake his head no- not in response to no just for fun! He scrunches up his nose and take deep breaths- he makes me laugh!
- He is now eating tiny pieces of bread and his favorite ice cream- he screams for it if you eat it in front of him- he's my sugar baby!
- Has his fourth tooth coming in as we speak- I love the huge gap that he has going on between his two front teeth!
-Smiles at you every time you tell him no- totally innocent, but into everything!
We LOVE LOVE LOVE this boy and can't picture life without him! Thanks for the smiles little man!!