Friday, March 14, 2008

He's Getting Big


Our baby boy is about sixteen weeks now- we can't believe it! We have been through a lot. The last 3 days he has been sick with a cold. His first one- so I think I'm taking it worse than him. Right now it is 8:45 at night and he is on my lap watching me type because he is having a hard time going to sleep (he can't breathe or something I don't know?). He is so fun we can get him to start laughing so hard- it cracks us up. He loves to grab at everything. It is so fun to watch him grow and develop. He's got these big blue eyes that are to die for- he pretty much gets what he wants when he looks at us with those baby blues.

1 comment:

~Jen~ said...

Yeah for a new post! Boo for a cold! He'll get better soon I'm sure, but I remember being really upset the first time Bella had a cold.

He looks so cute in this picture - keep posting! We love to see them.