Saturday, September 6, 2008

Father and Sons






Steve was so proud to have a boy last week. It was his first Father and Sons outing. Cohen went with Steve for dinner and then for breakfast. They did not camp out- and it was at our church so it was easy for me to come and pick him up. Steve and Cohen are so cute together- they are best buddies. After we got back from Swiss Days Steve and Cohen watched the BYU game together-like father like son. Steve is so cute with Cohen- I really appreciate all Steve does for me- he is an awesome dad. It is so cute because every time Steve comes home from work Cohen starts to cry until Steve picks him up- he loves his daddy!

1 comment:

~Jen~ said...

I have to say, Cohen has the CUTEST smile! I wish you guys were here...esp when Ethan gets older so they could have cousin play dates.