Tuesday, October 21, 2008

11 months old

Well my baby is one month away form being a year old- I can't believe how fast it has gone by. I miss all the sweet newborn things and yet I love how much fun he is now. I have to write some things down that he does so I don't forget them. Cohen now sleeps through the night-yeah. He says Daddy, mommy and ball, but is trying to say a million more words. He is a good eater and yet is super skinny. He is a busy boy who loves to play with his toys- but he obeys "no" very well (knock on wood). I love how he cuddles on our shoulders when he is tired and I love all those little teeth. He is such a sweet baby with a cute personality and I am grateful to be his mom- we love you Cohen, Happy 11 months!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Wow, he is so big! I feel like we were just fatties and now we have these "big" little boys. :-)

Unknown said...

How cute is that baby?! I just love him! Very cute pictures and thanks for sharing!
Love,
Mom

joseph and brianna said...

It's amazing how fast time flies!!! I can't believe my boy is almost 18 months!!! I miss the newborn stuff too... maybe it's time to get him a playmate???