Thursday, November 20, 2008

Presents From Grandma and Grandpa Brough


Cohen received a package from Grandma and Grandpa Brough in the mail. We opened it up and the most exciting part was the packaging. He sat inside the box for 15 minutes playing with the packing peanuts. He thought they were the coolest things. After a while though he just wanted to eat them.
These 2 pictures are of Cohen spitefully trying to eat the popcorn peanuts while I'm telling him no. And then him screaming above because I took it away from him-he is quite strong willed.

Look what I got!!

As happy as can be!

2 comments:

joseph and brianna said...

Oh how I love that little children are entertained with simple things! I dread the day they grow up and demand the big expensive things!! Your boy is sooo adorable!!!

~Jen~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COHEN! WISH WE WERE THERE.