Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We Have an Announcement!!


No these aren't pictures of Cohen these are pictures of our newest member of the family- A BABY BOY!! It is a long story. Most of you knew I was pregnant. Yesterday was my first doctors appointment and our family doctor told us through blood work we were about 9 weeks along as an estimate obviously. So we went and got an ultrasound done and we were expecting to see this tiny olive sized baby and maybe get to hear the heart beat. Well when she put the ultrasound on Steve and I were both like holy cow that's a real looking baby. The ultrasound tech was like well you look a lot father along than you thought- 15 weeks and 2 days. I skipped 1 1/2 months of pregnancy- how nice is that. SHe said I might be able to tell you what it is. Steve and I were so excited- and sure enough Cohen is having a baby brother. I was excited for either and not even thinking gender for a while- so I am so excited to have another boy. And he was so cute in the ultrasound kicking his legs. I love boys!! We feel truly blessed and are excited for our new arrival June 6th!

2 comments:

Liz said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you.

Kendall said...

Oh My Goodness!!! A BOY!!!!! We are so excited for you guys and I can't believe you got to skip a month and a half of pregnancy. That is the best part. So we will be adding another little boy to the group. Nathan, Caden, Cohen and Ryan will love it. Rhaegan will also love it since she only has boyfriends right now. Congratulations!