Monday, October 5, 2009

I leave for 1 minute




I let Cohen play on our patio all the time without supervision. There is just not much he can do to get hurt- well then he ventured outside the box. I look out the window and here he is on top of our patio table talking to himself/the lantern. To be honest all I could do was laugh- it was so cute. So I proceeded to take pictures- you can see he is smiling only because I was smiling- yeah I'm not in trouble!!!! I of course made him get down, but inside I am still laughing. So today I have had a cold and don't feel 100% and my boys have been amazing today- seriously answers to prayers. Thanks for the laughs Cohen!

1 comment:

shelly said...

And so the climbing onto the table phase begins... It's funny now, but just you wait. Just Kidding. :) I love his smile, he is such a sweet boy! I'm glad your boys were good for you today, you deserve it!