Monday, December 21, 2009

FROSTY


Yeah Cohen's first snowman. As I have mentioned earlier he is totally obsessed with Frosty and Rudolph- he sings the songs and it is so cute. So when it snowed really well Steve (being the cool dad that he is) battled the FREEZING cold and took Cohen out to build Frosty. The snow had an icy layer so they couldn't roll Frosty they had to pack the snow. So he didn't end up being huge, but Cohen size. Cohen was smiling and laughing and singing the Frosty song the whole time. We got this cute snow man kit form the Children's Place that helped us make him look just like Frosty.
What a cute snow man my little man!

As I mentioned earlier the snow had an icy layer- here Cohen is walking on... snow! It would freak him out every time he would actually fall in the snow. Like how I bundled him- we had no snow clothes so I managed the best I could. He was not bothered at all by the cold. He just had a BLAST!!!

No comments: