Monday, July 26, 2010

Family Reunion 1

Best family reunion ever!! I love Steve's family- my in-laws are the best (no seriously the BEST)! They always make visits so special! We stayed in a great hotel where everyone swam everyday-including Cohen and he loved it. We had a great itinerary with lots of fun things. We had family pictures (to be honest I think we were all sweating through our clothes- so humid in Tulsa), service projects, they made cousins books, went to a park, went to a movie (thanks mom for watching Carson while we enjoyed that movie), karaoke, bowling, and so much more- it was AWESOME!

Aunt Jen making Carson laugh- so funny!
Carson and Cohen were so loved by all of their cousins- I love all my nieces and nephews! They were so helpful and played a lot with my kids which makes my life easier!
It was so fun - everyone was bound and determined to get Carson to walk- so cute and he progressed a lot. Here is uncle Jeff and aunt Robin trying to get him to walk- sorry no pics of Robin!
After a couple hours of family pictures we went to a much needed-cool- lunch at Chick-fil-a. Grandpa was nice enough to supply Carson's ice cream addiction by sharing his shake- he wouldn't let go of the straw- it was too funny!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I had to laugh at the sharing of the shake photo!