Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Back Up

So as I said in the previous post we have been sick around these part- no fun! These pictures were taken last Wednesday and I remember that because I finally called in back up! Cohen had been really sick for days and this day he woke up and almost threw up (which is like the worst for me- I hate it when my kids throw up) and he kept saying his tummy hurt and his throat hurt and so I decided to take him to the doctor but I couldn't get an appointment until 3:30 so I couldn't go anywhere because they were sick and I didn't want children puking in my car and so I called my sweet, dependable mom and asked her to pick me up some juice because I didn't have any and that's all Cohen wanted and some airborne- because let's just be honest I didn't want to get what he got- no fun!
So she comes over with like 32 bottles of gatorade, 5 things of juice, popsicles, airborne, and play doh for the boys- yes.... she goes above and beyond! Even though the boys were sick they spent about 30 minutes just playing with play doh and being so happy instead of sitting on a couch feeling sick! Grandma is a great distraction and she helps me not feel as stressed and she even came with me to the doctors!
So thank you to my sweet mom who saved me this day and for lots of other days- it was much appreciated!
Cute boys!!

6 comments:

Christy said...

WOW, you have an awesome mom. I didn't know you guys had been so sick!

Adam and Sherry said...

I am so sorry you guys have been sick!! I swear you need to live next door so we can keep each other company :) Moms are the greatest!! So glad she is there to help you out :) Get better soon!!!

Becky said...

It worked..I'm in! Yay! Now I can read all about your cute family!! :) Thanks my friend!

shelly said...

Grandmas are the best! And your kids have a great one!

Kristen Brady said...

Moms are the best that way!

Liz said...

Your mom is super mom. Now I know where you get it. :-)