Friday, July 22, 2011

No Allergies

Back in May when Carson turned 2 we had him tested for allergies. Cohen also had this done and we found out what he was allergic too and how severe!
We were in the office for a long time- so we had to find ways to entertain these crazy boys!
And the results are in....... no allergies! Yeah! The marks on his back are where they flick a needle on your back with the allergen on it and wait to see if it swells up- the one on the upper left is the control. Thankfully none of them flared up like that one! Carson did really great- such a tough little guy!
Such a happy boy!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Ouch, did it hurt?

Kristen said...

Yay! I had that test done in my teens- I was allergic to 42 out of 63 things they poked me for [everything but food] and it is VERY painful! Glad he only had the control one flare up!

Liz said...

Yay! I'm sure that is such a relief for you. I know you've had a couple sick days at your house. ;)