Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Steve's Birthday

Steve's birthday is of course October 25th.... that's right.... I am so on top of blogging lately! Anyway- I had to blog about this because he is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Seriously the best husband and greatest dad! I love you Steve!
He had to work on his birthday this year so the boys and I stole him for lunch and took him to CPK! It was lots of fun!
I also made his favorite breakfast that morning- homemade poptarts!
We celebrated his birthday as a family the Sunday before his birthday! We had a french toast bar which doesn't sound amazing but it WAS! Seriously I made the Our Best Bites puffed french toast (which is deep fried and covered in cinnamon sugar)- YUM! Then we topped off the sugar overload with more sugar- cake and ice cream. I was waiting for someone to kill over dead from a heart attack.... but we all survived!
Yep that's my man! Such a goof ball!

1 comment:

Adam and Sherry said...

Ok I so want the recipe for home made pop tarts!!!! Will you share :)