Friday, February 24, 2012

Valentine's Day

Don't I have the cutest Valentine's Dates ever- I am so lucky! Carson had strep and was still contagious that day so he missed his Kindermusik Valentine's party- but luckily his little friend Harlow collected all his treats and made a special delivery to our house- it was so nice. Cohen had a great time going to his Valentine party and I felt bad that I couldn't go (but I don't think all those moms wanted a sick kiddo there). Of course he had eaten a whole donut and a cookie right before lunch- major sugar high. I bought them McDonalds for lunch and then it was so nice outside they actually went outside to play when....... Steve came home early and suprised me with flowers and had bought us a new mattress- bliss! Did I mention I love that man!
Then I made homemade poptarts for dinner and a chocolate fondue with strawberries- Cohen kept saying "this is a fun game" as he is dipping strawberries in ooey gooey chocolate.....mmmm!
Then we played Bingo and watched Lady and the Tramp!
It was a great day spent together (minus the sugar high fits), but I love this holiday and the fact that you get to focus on loving each other!


2 comments:

Kristen said...

What a fun V-day- and you got to spend it with 3 cute boys. ;)

Kristen Brady said...

Love it! And I covet that you have a new mattress! Can you email me how to make those homemade poptarts - I think my family would love them!