Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ridgecrest 2012

We have been going to Ridgecrest CA once a year in the spring time to visit my sweet Grandma Christiansen and family! This year we went in March and Steve wasn't able to come this year which he really loves because he had to work. So my mom and the boys and I went. We stopped on our way down in St. George and while we were there we went to the wildlife museum- the boys just loved it! Especially Cohen who is obsessed with animals! We had a great time in Ridgecrest visiting with cousins and we had a baby shower for my cousin Christina- so cute! While we were there we went and rode "the trains"! We have done this before but Carson was a baby and he is now obsessed with trains so he was in heaven and kept saying "I no need to go"- he was so sad to leave! We also went out to eat at a really yummy pizza place and got thrifty ice cream like everyday- yum! It was so nice to go with my mom who always spoils us rotten and it was just nice to hang out with her (also she drove so I just got to read the whole trip- luxury)!



Love the binoculars











On our way to see the trains- we are excited!














This is George our engineer/conductor! He was so nice! The picture below is the train he is building right now and he builds all these trains and then has tracks all around his property that you can ride around- the boys loved it!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Super fun! Where is this train place- I've never known about it! Oh, and I love seeing pregnant Christina sitting on the train ready for a ride. ;)

Brandon, Christina, Ariadne said...

I look super pregnant, which I was. LOL. The train place is in Ridgecrest, and I guess they go all out at Christmastime- you have to get an invite to go, but Grandma knows the owners really well, so she can get us an invite any time. :-)