Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Random October Fun

 Someone (ahem Steve) has been placing this fake spider around the house- he thinks he is so funny.....and if you know my fear of spiders then you know this is NOT funny!!! P.S. we have real spiders in our house about this same size- okay slight exaggeration.... but seriously too big for their own good!
 Brotherly love
 Carson's witches hat he made at preschool! So cute!
 Watch out world these little guys are driving!
 Cohen has been taking golf lessons- yep he is adorable!
 Both boys are now over 40 pounds- yay so booster seats here we come..... wait a minute how am I already out of the carseat phase? Did you know boosters can also be jet packs?

This month I also took Carson in for his 4 year check up (yep 5 months later) and he is 84% for height and 75% weight- um no wonder I get asked if my boys are twins on a daily basis- they are the same size- haha!

This last weekend we had Steve's brother Mike in town- they sure loved spending time with him!

2 comments:

Danny&Heatherfamilyblog said...

Can I just say... wow you have the cutest boys I have ever seen and Lola loves looking at there pictures! Not cool about the spider... Im glad Danny hasn't thought of that ...yet. Miss you guys!!!

shelly said...

Sorry, the spider thing made me laugh!!!