Monday, June 23, 2008

Surgery 2


So I went back with 2 other moms and I could hear my baby screaming and when I saw him he had 2 nurses over him trying to take wires off of him and he was crying with his eyes closed. And they say to me I can pick him up and I am thinking- how can I pick him up with all this stuff on him. Anyway- I try to feed him to calm him down, but he won't eat he is just screaming- so then I start crying because my baby is so out of it and hungry and he has this huge cast on his leg- way bigger than I imagined. And I was so stressed that he was in pain- he also had a breathing tube down his throat so I was worried that he wouldn't be able to eat. Okay so I stress out a lot. So then Steve comes in and was able to calm him down. After about 10 minutes he stared to open his eyes and he was in just a daze. Then Cohen ate a little and by the time we went home he was talking and looking around so it made us both feel a lot better.





1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh, poor thing! (I mean that to both of you :-)