Monday, February 16, 2009

Hanging Out With Dad

It is not uncommon to see adorable sites like this. With Cohen and dad snuggling. And now they have started wrestling matches. On Saturday mornings they snuggle on the couch and watch cartoons- while daddy sleeps. I love how they are best buds. Cohen cries when he leaves for work and then puts up with me all day until the joyous occasion when daddy comes home. Then they play, wrestle and snuggle on the couch. It makes me smile to see how much Cohen loves his daddy. And I love him too- thanks for all your help and support!

4 comments:

joseph and brianna said...

ah cute! I miss moments like that... they'll come back soon enough I think..

joseph and brianna said...

ha ha i wish I had something to announce :( but it'll be awhile for that... maybe next year

Liz said...

That is so adorable, best buds forever. I'll have to give Mike that idea for Saturday mornings. :-)

That chair is awesome and really cute.

meredith said...

These pictures and your posting made me want to cry. They are so sweet! Steve was always such a sweet and loving uncle. It's so fun to see him and Cohen bonding and hanging out. Tell him to enjoy it! I remember that bond with Mike and Scott. Now I just try to ignore them yelling at eachother. :(