Friday, February 6, 2009

Toilet Paper




Okay so honestly I never thought this would happen to me , but I was on the phone with Steve trying to look for some papers in the office. And I come out to find Cohen who now runs all over the house, to find him in the bathroom with the whole roll of toilet paper on the floor. I wasn't quite sure how to react I just stood there for a minute and then he proudly lifted up the wad of paper in his hand and gave me the cutest smile. I couldn't help but start laughing- I know I should probably discipline somehow, but he was so proud of himself. So I told him that was a no no and then salvaged what I could and had him pick up the little shreds off the floor and he hand them to me saying "thant dou" every time he handed me a piece.  It was just one of those moments that I could not be mad at him- and I am still laughing inside.

I had to take some pictures- you think he would have stopped ripping tp as soon as he saw me- oh no he was having a great time. In the pictures he is smiling he is actually saying "cheese"! He is posing for the pictures of him getting into trouble- what a character!!!!

3 comments:

joseph and brianna said...

ha ha ha!! Just wait till he gives you some while you are going to the bathroom.. That's what Mason does for me and Joe :) Too cute!!

~Jen~ said...

LOL - you can't discipline when you take a picture of it! :) That is my problem, I ALWAYS want a picture. Just be glad he hadn't shoved it all down the toilet! This is the beginning of some "fun" mischief.

meredith said...

Oh, toilets are not good! My kids have loved tp and toilets all too much. (When I look away!) Thomas has already learned to crawl in high speed the second the bathroom door is open! So funny!

My favorite was when Scott poured baby powder all over his sister's room. Thick powder! I had to take a picture, but I was so upset about having to clean it up!