Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter!

Okay so this is a little late, but I wanted to put a few pictures on. Steve took these with his camera ( along with like 100 others). But I think they turned out cute- and we may be posting more later after he edits them ( he's been playing with photoshop and light room a lot). We went to Boise this weekend for my cousins wedding and to visit my grandparents. Cohen did a lot better than expected for his first road trip- thank heavens for DVD's in the car. It took a while to adjust to sleeping there but he did a lot better than previous vacations. He had a blast hunting for Easter eggs- pretty much he found two of them and would just run around the yard until we finally coaxed him into putting them into his basket- it was a long hunt, but so much fun for him. Then we put him in his Easter outfit and had a photo shoot- he looked so handsome- what a cute boy.



5 comments:

Liz said...

Holy cow, he looks like a child model! I love the outfit you bought him and him sitting on that chair is perfect.

Amber said...

Those pictures are great! He is a doll! I'm making my blog private now, so send me your email address (or call me with it if you don't have mine)so you can still view it. Hope you guys are doing well. :)

~Jen~ said...

I LOVE the header! I wish we lived closer so the kids could play more and Steve and I could play camera!

Jeri said...

Cohen is so cute! I love the pictures from Easter. I too wish we were closer so that we could see you more often. Thanks again for letting Brian stay with you this week and helping him get to where he needed to be. You guys are great and we love you!

Kendall said...

Oh my goodness! Cohen is adorable. I love boy outfits for Easter time. The vests are my favorite. Do you think Steve would take some pictures of Rhaegan and Marlee for us? I love all of his pictures. He is so talented.