Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mall Stroller

So winter seems to never end here- it has been snowing and raining this past week- driving me crazy- it's spring for crying out loud. Anyway, I decided to take Cohen out to the mall to get out of the house. And at this point in my pregnancy it takes all my energy to go anywhere. So I get there and I open the trunk to get the stroller.... no stroller, ahhh! So I carry Cohen into the mall and I rent this mall stroller. They are shaped like a car with a steering wheel. He literally spun that steering wheel the whole hour we were at the mall. He also screamed when I took him out of it- which I actually felt bad because he was having such a good time. So if your child like to drive cars- the $5 you pay to rent these strollers are worth every penny!

No comments: