Sunday, June 7, 2009

2 Weeks Old

Oh my sweet baby is 2 weeks old. In these pictures his eyes are still yellow because we are still dealing with jaundice- hopefully that will end soon. Of course these pictures were taken late last night when his eyes were open, that's right, why would they be open during the day time? This little guy sleeps all day and keeps us awake all night- he is so mixed up. We try all day to keep him awake, but if any of you have had a baby you know a marching band can go past them and they wouldn't wake up.
Other than that he is a complete angel (knock on wood). He really only cries when he's hungry or going to the bathroom. He's got the sweetest face and I love his little expressions. He actually smiles a lot while he's sleeping- not gas people- good dreams I think. Anyway his smile is so cute, it actually reminds me a lot of Cohen's smile.
So we go in tomorrow to test again for jaundice and his 2 week appt. including his PKU. So we will let you know how it goes.

4 comments:

joseph and brianna said...

Crystal~ little Carson is adorable!! I hope his jaundice levels go down quickly! and I sure hope he gets his days and nights figured out soon that is the worst when they don't sleep at night. (not that I have experience with that and having a toddler, not yet anyway)
:)

karen said...

You have such a cute little family!! I think Cohen has your smile, and Carson is so precious!! Enjoy them now cause one day they will be teenagers!!!!

Amy said...

So sweet! Good luck with the sleeping thing. That is so, um, fun to try to work out, especially when they have it backwards!
I know all about jaundice, all of mine except Addison dealt with that. Emily was still really yellow at 3 weeks when we blessed her... she looked really awesome against her white blessing dress. Good luck, and I hope it goes away soon!

Brandon, Christina, Ariadne said...

I love the pictures of your kids! They are so cute! And I understand the whole not being able to travel to the wedding because of pregnancy thing. I have 24 nieces and nephews (with three on the way) on just my immediate family side. Any ways, it's great to meet you via blog! :-)