Sunday, May 31, 2009

Eyes Open

Okay so this picture doesn't have his eyes open, but I couldn't resist. he just had the most perfect, peaceful face. This was one of those moments where you just get to look at your baby and think how precious they are- I feel so blessed to have two adorable boys.


As all newborns do, Carson sleeps a lot (during the day of course), and so seeing these cute eyes are rare. Of course since he is jaundice you can see the yellow in his eyes, but it is so fun to see him looking around and trying to focus of everything. I can't believe he is already a week old, the days go by fast and the nights drag on forever. But we are really loving the new addition to our family!

3 comments:

meredith said...

He is soooo cute! Congratulations. I can't believe I have a new nephew! So glad he got here safely. You three have been through a lot! Love you guys!

Doug and Michele said...

Yeah! I'm so glad your family has a blog. I found out through my mom who told us the whole CRAZY story. He is ADORABLE! You have a beautiful family. Congrats!
e-mail me and I will be glad to invite you to our blog
dmjczswilkinson@msn.com

Amy said...

What a cutie!