Friday, May 22, 2009

Snapshots





Here are a couple of snapshots I (Steve) took of Cohen this evening.  He's a pretty photogenic kid, but he is tough to catch with a camera because he is constantly busy.  I wanted to play around a little bit with the B & W and Sepia toned settings in Photoshop.  Pretty fun.

15 days and counting down until Crystal's due date, but we (and our doctor) think it will be sooner than that.  Carson is growing like a weed and Crystal is ready to get him out.  We are so excited for him and just hope that Cohen will join in the excitement.  Cohen has been the center of our world for the past 18 months and he has no idea what is coming.  We hope he will grow to love his little brother and that they can be little pals (or partners in crime).  I'm sure he will be a great older brother. 

1 comment:

~Jen~ said...

I love the first one!

I came on here to see pics of Carson - in case there were any!

Little did you know when you wrote this post how exciting your weekend would be. I was glad to hear that Carson was doing well later this evening.