Thursday, May 7, 2009

CARSON!

Okay so this is really hard to see, but this is a profile of our 35 week and 5 day old little boy- isn't he so cute. He was measuring right on schedule and is estimated to weigh about 6 1/2 pounds so he is just perfect. He has chubby cheeks and some hair, I just love him- he looks so cute. I was starting to progress 2 weeks ago, but I haven't changed in the last two weeks- that is a little depressing, aren't all these contractions supposed to be doing something? We are trying to prepare for this little guy and it is coming along really slowly ( we haven't even started his room yet), but I do have his clothes washed and ready to go. Honestly I feel like he is pretty healthy so I think he could come in the next couple of weeks- watch he will come late- we will take him anytime. 

3 comments:

Kendall said...

I am so excited for his arrival as well. I can't believe he's almost here. Where does the time go? It's probably dragging for you but it really seems like yesterday when you told us you were pregnant. Love the profile picture by the way

Kristen Brady said...

Yep - you can tell - he's already a cutie! I'm with you on the not progressing thing - I've been in stalemate for far too long, and it makes me wonder when we'll ever see our little girl!

meredith said...

I am in shock! I can't believe it is already time! Yay! I'm excited. Cohen looks adorable and grown up! :)