Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

First I have to say that I have 2 of the world's greatest mothers- my mother and my mother-in-law. Both of whom I love and appreciate. My mom is always so willing to help us out and she gives me an out when I need some sanity. My mother-in-law is always so thoughtful and giving- we always have a great time when we are together. I feel so lucky to have them in my life.

Second, I have the greatest blessings in my life my husband and soon to be 2 little boys. Cohen brings joy into my life everyday- he just does the cutest things. I love how observant he is and how cute his little voice is when he says words. I am so in love with my little Carson even though I haven't even seen him yet- I know he is amazing and I can't wait until I can hold him and love him.

So I have to thank my sweet husband for a great mother's day. I got breakfast in bed and Cohen carried in a note and present for me himself. Then I haven't done anything all day but relax- Steve has done dishes and made dinner and taken care of Cohen- it's been awesome. And I actually got to go to relief society today and listen to the lesson without a toddler to take care of- so nice. So I am feeling truly blessed and grateful for all my many blessings!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Happy Mother's day to you as well!