Thursday, May 21, 2009

18 MONTHS

I can't believe that a year and a half ago my baby was born. He has grown up so much- I counted how many words he says the other day and there were like 30- along with lots of jabbering. He loves his daddy as you can tell by all the pictures of him and Steve. I finally got him to smile in a picture- he was going through a phase where he would only cry for a picture because he wanted to play with the camera and I wouldn't give it to him. That brings up another note: he is very stubborn and started throwing tantrums- so annoying. Tell me where do kids learn how to throw themselves on the floor and cry- it is really embarrassing.
Although he has such a strong personality he melts our hearts everyday with the cute things he does. He is pretty snuggly which we love, and he is such a boy. He loves to run and play outside- with a ball in his hands at all times of course.
He loves to give kisses- and he will even kiss my belly, so cute.
Some things that he has accomplished: I think he might be 20 lbs.- that's right he's a little guy, For the last week we haven't had his binki during the day only at nap time and night time. 
He has been sleeping in a big boy bed for the past 2 months- he has done really well- except the last couple of weeks he keeps waking up at night, we don't know why.
We are finally done cutting canines- yeah, so we only have 2 year molars to go and then we are done with teething- I can't wait.

Our sweet Cohen- we love you and are so proud of all the great things you are learning how to do. You light up our lives everyday. We can't imagine life without you!

No comments: