Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hooked Up





So we bought Cohen a hat and ball at BYU. The next morning the first thing he did was put his hat on and played with his new ball. He is a pretty happy, fun-loving kid. He has been sick this past week with the coxsackie virus (ie. hand, foot and mouth disease). Super fun for all of us. Poor Cohen had blisters in the back of his throat- I never would have thought he was sick except for the 101.5 fever. But he was actually eating okay and running around like normal. So he was sick for about 5 days and now that is better and he has a cough. The last couple of days he started wheezing so today I had to take him to get his chest x-rayed. Thankfully my mom was there to help me because Cohen was not happy (past his nap time didn't help the situation). So we will get results sometime today. But he is such a sweet boy.
Funny story: so Cohen is at that awesome age where he is learning how to talk and is repeating everything you say. So today we were waiting to register for his x-ray at the hospital and this lady walks in and calls for her daughter Abby who is running away from her- so the next thing you know Cohen is standing by my mom calling out "Abby, Abby". We started laughing so hard because it was one of those super cute random things. Just teaches me that I need to be careful of what I say!!! Such a fun stage.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I hope he's feeling better. I'm sure you and Steve are pleased with the outcome of the BYU game. What if Cohen wants to attend the U? ;-) (blaspheme, I know)