Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Coming to an end... until the next vacation

I think these are from Friday night- aren't uncle Danny and aunt Heather so fun! We were waiting for my parents to go on Grizzly rapids and while we wait we of course have to make down time fun!
Carson LOVES uncle Danny!
We did it! Cohen was so brave and rode everything he possibly could- this in front of a huge bear statue !
Love my boys!
This was the last day- we didn't have tickets to the park so we went to downtown disney and shopped for last minute stuff and had a blast- then we flew back home to 30 degree weather! I wish we had taken more pictures because we did so many things- we literally had a blast!

Other honorable mentions: churros, fun rides, fun shirts-pins-and toys, astro blaster competitions, yummy treats, lunch at the Blue Bayou, all the great train rides so our feet could relax, happy smiles and laughs, being together for a week, Cohen was potty trained and had no accidents- this was a huge blessing for me, amazing luck- Cohen got everything in his favorite color orange....the orange car... the orange dumbo- everything, no sickness, the world of color!

And best news of all my sister found out she was pregnant the week after- yeah a new kiddo in the family we can't wait!

Thank you Dad and Mom for an amazing trip and fun memories made!

2 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

O so fun!!!!!!! I am glad you had such a good time. There is nothing better than going with family!! :)

Unknown said...

Hi,

I have a question about your site, would you mind emailing me back @ kthomas@primroseschools.com?

Thanks,
Kathleen