Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More Fun

It was nice because every one wanted to be together- so we went on all the kids rides and would mix in "big kid" rides in between! Here is all of us on the spinning lady bug ride- I was seriously dizzy- I thought this was a kid ride!
Look at all these happy faces!
Us having a great time- and look empty arms! It was fun to have every one's help with the boys- Steve and I had free hands a lot and the boys loved all of the attention!
California adventure was so fun Cohen was so easy and would nap in his stroller everyday ..... Carson would not! That is why there is no Cohen in the picture above- like I said Carson loves all the characters even the big blue monsters!
Look how cute these boys are! Carson wouldn't wear his Mickey ears for too long, but I am glad we got a picture because they both look so cute!
I also have to give a shout out to our stroller- I know this is dumb but this thing was awesome! We packed everything in it and the boys could nap in it and it was nice to not haul all of our shopping bags (yes we had lots- like I mentioned we all got so spoiled)!

No comments: