Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ridgecrest Part 1

We took a trip last year to Ridgecrest California to visit my cute Grandma Christiansen and we had so much fun that we decided to do it again this year. It was nice to get away from cold Utah and enjoy some sunshine. Although Ridgecrest isn't necessarily scenic it is full of fun memories and a lot of my family. We would go there a lot growing up and I love to visit! (And so does my hubby because there are so many great places to take pictures- check out his photo blog). Anyway, there is not a lot to do there but one thing we always do is get Thrifty ice cream and the local Riteaid- I know fun right! Look for yourself....




Even Steve had fun..... oh wait... it's Steve.... if he has any type of dessert he is happy!
Same with Carson- like father like son!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

We love Thrifty Ice Cream!