Thursday, April 28, 2011

Soccer

Isn't this adorable! I am so excited that Cohen is at that super fun age of playing sports- when I say play I really mean running around on a field with reckless abandon.... but he is really cute in his soccer uniform!
Here are his biggest fans cheering him on the side lines...
He is #10 and his team is the blue jays... he randomly says " rah rah rah bluejays"- his teams cheer- so cute!
He does pretty well until the second half and then he is done playing, but other than that he loves it.... it's that short attention span!
I love watching 3 and 4 year old soccer, all you see is a herd of children around the soccer ball and then random kids picking grass and randomly running in the opposite direction- it is so entertaining... I should start bringing popcorn!

I have to mention this: Cohen was practicing before the game and he kicked it into the goal and so I was cheering him on and he shielded his eyes and looked at me and said " mom is that you" and then he ran over to me and said " it's so great to see you"........ I know right..... I can't stop laughing either...sigh! Kids are so funny!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

LOVE the "it's so great to see you" comment- cracks me up!

Becky said...

I agree! This is the best kind of entertainment! If only it would warm up so that you could get at tan while watching it. :)

Liz said...

He is SO cute! Too bad I jinxed the game today. j/k I loved watching the little Blue Jays play. :)