Monday, May 23, 2011

Easter 2011

So I am totally behind on blogging and have like a million to catch up on- so I will start with Easter- I know so behind.

Of course Easter was more like Christmas- My parents spoiled my kinds rotten. I have more bins of toys then I know what to do with- but my kids are so happy!
They each got geotrax trains and then they got a geotrax cars set and toy story set- so cute.


Easter morning the Easter bunny had come to our house and he brought some toys and hid eggs all over the house!


Carson of course had to open each egg as he found them- he apparently needs immediate gratification-haha!
The Saturday before Easter Rob and Holly always have a neighborhood Easter egg hunt and they are so nice to invite us! Each child got a dozen eggs and 2 prizes to find. My dad was helping Cohen and Cohen kept running super far to get eggs and my dad was wondering why he running so far when there were all these eggs in front of him......... it's because he was going for all the orange ones of course- haha! Cohen's favorite color is orange- can you tell!



We had a great Easter and Cohen can even tell the Easter story. Easter dinner is always so delicious- I just love being with family! My in-laws sent us a present and we get to buy a zoo pass- isn't that awesome! Family just spoils us!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Super fun- glad you had a great Easter! [Looking forward to more posts too :) ]