Monday, May 27, 2013

Father and Sons 2013

This year at Father and Sons the forecast was thunderstorms and rain here in St. George. Since the boys were battling a little runny nose and cough we decided to stay home and camp out in the backyard. Steve set up the tent in the backyard, took the boys off roading in the Jeep and roasted hotdogs for dinner over the fire. They played outside, told Star Wars stories and roasted marshmallows. They of course had a great time. I of course just worried all night about Cohen's cough and if they were too cold....um yes I know I need a chill pill. The next morning the woke up and had donuts for breakfast, played some more and then we put put them to working having them help me wash the car..... okay so they actually like doing that because they get to play with the hose. 

 In most every picture Carson now does a crazy face- I can't get him to do a normal smile for anything. So you will all just have to enjoy his cute craziness!


This picture cracks me up. Cohen is holding up his roasting stick and saying I am the statue of marshmallowty- you know like the Statue of Liberty. Oh man he keeps us laughing! 

I have to just add too that when I see Steve with our boys that I am so grateful for the wonderful person he is. As you can tell he is such an amazing father and I am so grateful that he's mine!

3 comments:

Holly said...

You guys are the cutest family ever! I love it

Unknown said...

How fun! Can't wait to see you guys next week!!!

Adam and Sherry said...

So cute!! And I LOVE your new family picture!!!