Thursday, August 1, 2013

Salt Lake Visit #2

The first night we were there I got to get together with some of my favorite people ( Shelly and Krissy) and have yummy dinner at Zupas and even better girl time.

 The next day we went to Scheels which is a large outdoor/sporting store and we had a blast
 Besides being chased by bears
 And crazies :)- Love that Lola
 Loved the giant ferris wheel inside.... well the boys did anyway

 My sweet Grandparents from Boise Idaho came down and we got to spend a couple days with them!

We went to the Dinosaur Museum, out to lunch, played a lot, swam, and of course they spoiled us!
 Almost every afternoon it poured rain..... we had to take advantage and play in it. Love how Lola is running like a crazy person in the background!

 Off to the zoo which was so fun and then to Ruth's Diner- yum!
 Don't let this adorable smile of Heather's fool you- I think she was about to toss Lola out the window- haha! Got to love the teething age:)

 Going on the mall train! And we all got to go to the Hallmark store and get our ornaments for this year- fun except poor Cohen lost his at the food court. Later that day he tried swimming without any life jacket and swallowed too much water, which made him throw up...... he told me that he was having a really bad day!
 And finally lots of swimming- yay! My cool dude. I don't have any pictures of Cohen but that kid has turned into a fish on this trip- snorkeling, and jumping off the diving board- we were so proud of him!
We had such a fun trip.... as always and I just love spending time with my family!

1 comment:

Adam and Sherry said...

Your family is seriously so darling!!!!!!