Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Salt Lake Visit #3

 Our last summer trip up to Salt Lake before school started and we had to get sick right before the trip- no fun. Although in this picture you can't tell because the kids are so resilient!
 Got our hair cut at Cookie Cutters- man we miss that place in St. George
 Watched lots of movies- Grandpa is the snuggliest.
 Took grandma out to Kneaders for breakfast- these boys are the best


 Heather and I took the kids to Gardner Village- man I love this place
 Aunt Heather was gracious enough 9and skilled enough) to help Cohen scalp his lion out of clay- um yeah she is that awesome!



 Baking a wedding cake with Grandma
 And somehow I roped this cute sister of mine into helping me do this chalkboard for my aunt's birthday- did I mention I love her!
Our trip included eating at some of our favorite places, watching more movies, swimming, and hanging out with family- we always have so much fun!

No comments: