Monday, December 16, 2013

The Children's Museum

Last Friday our friends invited us to go to the Children's Museum with them! I was way more fun than I expected it to be! They had the most amazing themed rooms with murals and fun things for the kids to play with.
 The post office
 The farm- who thought my kids would ever get to milk a cow?
 Radion station/ performing stage- yes I know this picture is blurry- it's because he was dancing!
 A Zion's Bank (yep I loved it) and a Smith's grocery store

 Cohen was buying all healthy food because he is going on a healthy diet- haha!
 The castle- Cohen was wearing the crown around his neck because it was too big- funny kid

 The science lab!

Love the crazy faces! 

It was perfect because it was so cold outside so it was fun to get out of the house and do something indoors. There were other fun rooms I just didn't get any pictures of them. And the best part is that it is free! Afterwards we went outside and had Oreos! The boys were totally muddy from running in the snow/mud, but they were in heaven!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun! Too bad I had to leave that day, but glad you were able to do something fun:) Love you guys!