Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Cohen's Kindergarten Graduation

I can't believe it.... how did Kindergarten go by so fast? They had his graduation a couple of weeks ago and today is actually his last day of school- let's just say tat I am having a really hard time with this!! I can't believe that next year he will be away from me for a whole day... everyday. It makes me sad- can't they just stay little forever?
He is such a wonderful and smart child- he tested 293 out of 296 at the end of Kindergarten- I am so proud of him! He is so social and sweet, very tender hearted and yet has started liking all these big kid things like Star Wars and Super heroes (what happened to animals ?) I can't believe how much he is maturing. He doesn't like to do anything wrong and always trying to please. He is a perfectionist! He played soccer this year and now baseball and golf and has done really well with the last two :)
Pretty much I am his biggest fan!






Love him!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Cohen! And sad for you Crystal. I remember when you graduated from Kindergarten--wasn't it just a couple of months ago??? What happened to the time?