Monday, May 5, 2014

Easter 2014

This Easter we headed up to Salt Lake! We got to go to the new aquarium and have a fun Easter egg hunt, swim and enjoy time with family!
 So I might be obsessed with Lola- she's kind of my favorite little person ever.... maybe because she is just like my sister..... and I kind of adore her too!

 Carson saw this hat and watch and begged Grandma for it- how cute is he!
 They had a great time at the aquarium



 They got to get donuts from beyond glazed- yum!
 Can you tell it was early Easter morning and I was tired since Carson was sick the night before from eating too much- all of these pictures are blurry- haha!



 Easter outfits- aren't they adorable!



I also got to have a wonderful breakfast with my girlfriend! It was so fun catching up. I had to write about the tender mercy that I experienced that day. As we were coming out of Kneaders someone had left and note on my windshield saying I had a screw in my right tire- sure enough there was one. So glad someone stopped and took the time to write that note. The tire was deflated so I went back to my parents house and Steve ran it into BigO tires and the screw was really short and barely punctured the tire so it was totally fine! Someone was watching out for me :)
We had a really fun weekend!

4 comments:

shelly said...

Love these pictures! And love the story about the screw, you are definitely being watched over!

Denise said...

Your boys are adorable!!! I hear that you'll be "up North" again soon, so I'd love to come see you!

Denise said...

Your boys are adorable!!! I hear that you'll be "up North" again soon, so I'd love to come see you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Can't wait to see you in a few days!!!