Friday, May 23, 2008

The Doctors


We took Cohen to his 6 month check up yesterday. He was laying on the table waiting for Dr. Sojourner to come in- she is an awesome doctor. He was laying on that crinkly paper and so he was making all kinds of noise rubbing his hands over it. Steve is so nice to come with me every time because I can't hold Cohen down to give him the shots- so Steve does it. Cohen gets to start solids now- he is also only 14% in his weight and 50% in height- I guess I should start feeding him? But he is a perfectly healthy boy, and everyone there thinks he is so cute- Our doctor said she was going to take him home. Well we think he is pretty cute.

1 comment:

Kendall said...

I always loved having Shae come to the doctors because then he was the bad guy, not me. Cohen is adorable and getting so big. Miss you guys.