Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

This is my first real Mother's Day. It is so fun to have Cohen-I love him and I am so grateful to have the opportunity to be a mom ! It is so nice to have a day where we are able to think about our moms.
To my mom, I love you and appreciate all that you do for me. I am so grateful to have you close by and be such a part of my life and Cohen's life. Thanks for everything you have done for our family, and your willingness to help. My only wish is that I will be as awesome a mother to Cohen as you were to me, Heather, and Craig. You are my hero!
To Steve's mom, I wish you lived closer, or that we lived closer to you. You have raised such an amazing family- especially Steve (in my opinion). You are an amazing person who I love and a great example of motherhood. We appreciate all you have done for us- we love you!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU AMAZING MOTHERS!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!