Friday, May 23, 2008

Pears- yummy!

Cohen got the go ahead to start eating fruits and vegetables- I thought veggies first but my doctor recommended fruits. So pears it is. I actually was so excited that I ran to Wal-mart and bought a whole bunch of baby food- I think I am more excited than he is- obviously. Cohen has been sucking his lips lately- and this was no exception.
He's not quite sure what to think about all of this.
He is teething so he is more interested in chewing on the spoon than eating the food.
And he is already in do it myself mode- he wanted to hold the spoon and put it in his mouth.
And despite my efforts he managed to make himself a mess, and he also hit my hand while I was feeding him and flung pears all over the table leg and my pants- we really need to get a high chair.

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Crystal,
I can't believe how big Cohen is getting. I love the pictures! He is so cute. (Of course you know that). I hope he continues to love his fruits and vegetables.