Monday, August 24, 2009

3 Months- Let the fun begin!!



This is such a happy baby. I love his cute smile, chubby body, and sweet personality. He still gets fussy sometimes- poor baby his tummy hurts him still, but other than that he doesn't get upset. And now he is starting to wake up happy in the mornings- you go and get him in his crib and he just smiles and talks to you- so much fun. It makes waking up in the morning worth it. He weighs about 14 1/2 lbs. so thankfully he is starting to slow down, he was starting to kill my arms. He is just solid not really rolly chunky. I feel like I am putting a diaper on a cinder block. Speaking of which Carson is wearing size 3 diapers and Cohen just switched to size 4- their waists are the same size practically. Carson is starting to grab at toys and he loves being held out so he can discover the world. He loves to talk and sing- I love three months because I think it is when they really start to become really fun. We love our little man!!!

4 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

he is so cute!!! Just wait it won't be long till he is rolling all over and then it really is over :)

Doug and Michele said...

I love the three month spot too! The smiles, playing with toys,and just growing into their faces - oh so fun!

meredith said...

He is adorable! Sooo cute! I see Steve in his face. I just want to kiss him! What size is he wearing?

Amy said...

He is adorable! I LOVE the happy smiles and talking in the morning. LOVE, love, love it!