Friday, August 21, 2009

Little Dude at 21 months

It seems that I have just been focusing on Carson with my last couple of blogs. But in fact I have tried to take plenty of pictures of Cohen. 90% of them he is screaming in because all of a sudden having his picture taken just infuriates him (see the middle picture)- that is how most of them look. So I finally compiled a few that look okay.
Our new trick- jumping. That's right, and with both feet off the ground- very impressive. We have a little kangaroo on our hands. He is starting to put 2-3 words together, his little voice is so cute. He is obsessed with any Pixar movie, including: Incredibles (he runs around the house fast like Dash), Toy Story, Cars, Monsters Inc.,- and also not Pixar: Ice Age 1 and 2 and Curious George. You can tell he watches lots of movies- that's how I get anything done.
This is his dark side- if he is angry this is what we see! Temper, temper!!

Several weeks ago we were at Rob and Holly's house and Cohen was playing outside (without our supervision-awesome parenting skills) and he fell of their playset onto the cement face first as you can tell. He was pretty scraped up. Thank heavens aunt Holly patched him up well with this awesome bandaid. And daddy was able to comfort him. What's sad is the next day he woke up and his eye was swollen mostly shut- sooo sad! He kept saying eye eye- I am sure it hurt!

4 comments:

Jeri said...

He is so cute and growing up so fast! We can't wait to see him and the rest of you in a couple of weeks!!

Kristen said...

Ow! Looks like he wasn't too upset afterward though- Steve must be really good at comforting! :) And I can't believe how big Carson is getting!

Liz said...

I love Cohen's little angry face. (like I'm sure you do ;-) Three months already?! My how time flies. I still remember getting the call the next day and thinking Steve was joking.

Amy said...

Poor little dude! That looks painful! Love the crying picture. It's hilarious. He sure is cute! Maybe someday I'll even meet him?