Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I've Lost My Mind

So this is the correct shirt, but this morning I got Carson dressed in this super cute shirt and shorts that said Friday on it. Obviously today is Wednesday- but for some reason I have totally lost my mind and put on the wrong shirt. After about 1/2 and hour I was cutting his nails and I looked at his shirt and thought wait a minute it's not Friday. So poor kid got dressed twice today- he was a good sport. Good thing I noticed though, or else I would have looked really retarded. 


Here is the Friday shirt- oops!

3 comments:

Dave and Natalie said...

I'm impressed that you even noticed...my baby is older than yours and I still have days when that would have gone un-noticed :) He's sure a cutie!!!

p.s. email me and I'll send you an invite to my blog

ngarrits @ msn . com

~Jen~ said...

You've not lost your mind, you're just tired. Have I ever told you about how when Natalie was a baby I changed her diaper one morning and forgot to put a new one on her? I just got her dressed without a diaper and never figured it out until all her clothes were wet.

Amy said...

How funny! All the days run together anyway!