Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Carson is 6 Months Old





My sweet Carson turned 6 months old yesterday ( I am such a slacker for not posting this yesterday). Unless he is pain or hungry or tired he is super happy and easy going. I love this chunky smily baby. I can't believe it has been six months since he was born, it is still so fresh in my memory. He loves to jump in his jumper. He is super ticklish and loves to tear apart paper or anything that makes a crinkly sound. He loves to pound his hands on tables and he is trying to grab at everything. He loves to be walked around in his carrier and that is the only way I vacuum my house. At his last appointment he weighed 19.2 ponds so we will see how much he weighs at his check up on the 1st. I can't remember our lives without little Carson- he totally belongs to our family and we adore our baby!

4 comments:

Dave and Natalie said...

your boys are too too cute!!! (An gee...I can't imagine why his birth so fresh in your mind (insert sarcasm here)...maybe because it was such an unusual way to enter the world!!! I still remember it too!!!!

Kristen Brady said...

I was going to say the same thing as the comment above - how COULD you forget such a birth?!!!? I just adore your little Carson - he's one of my favorite people! Happy 6 months Carson!

~Jen~ said...

No way! He CAN'T be 6 months old.

Liz said...

Wow, time really flies! Only six months ago you were on your bathroom floor...:-) 20 lbs in 6 months, that is a healthy boy. He can teach his big brother to eat. Isn't it funny how different each one is. :-)