Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Boy




My sweet happy boy! My Carson is so happy- I actually don't mind getting up at 3 am to feed him, he is always talking and the second he sees you he has the happiest smile on his face. We have been battling some serious cradle cap and ezcema on his face and head the last month or so. It was so bad that half of his face and head were puffy and red and peeling. I hate when someone comes up to you and looks at your baby like he is diseased and says what's wrong with him? NOTHING! Seriously can't they just look at him and see how cute and happy he is. Anyway these pictures were taken yesterday and his face has been getting way better thanks to a crazy daily routine of washing his hair twice a day and using all kinds of creams and lotions and a new water softner. So thankfully now he looks like he has just a little dry skin.
Carson is just happy to do his own thing, he isn't really interested in rolling or playing with toys. He does like to hit things that make noise and is close to sitting up. The other day at the doctor's office Cohen was jumping up and down and Carson was hysterically laughing, it was so cute and I love how he is becoming a little more aware of what is going on around him. He is such a cuddly baby I am loving this age.


5 comments:

The Walkers said...

Sherry has delt with a lot of dry skin with her kids. She uses all kinds of creams. They look like they are covered in Crisco when they go to bed. He does look like a very happy boy. And SOOOO CUTE!!!

joseph and brianna said...

So cute! As long as your mommy orders my Mary Kay stuff we can hang out... haha we can hang out anyway! I'm so excited to see you guys!!!

Eric and Suzanne said...

He is so cute! I am so glad that all of you are doing better. Your kids are so adorable, I love them!

karen said...

Crystal, if you are nursing put some of your milk on his face and gently rub it in, it has natural antibodie in it that will probably help, it did with Kira.
Your little family is so dand cute!!

shelly said...

Hurray for happy babies! What a cutie.

By the way, I think I'm going to have to ice my arm after holding him for so long today. He's also a "Hefty Boy." :)