Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Boys

Sorry I have been slacking, but I really haven't taken very many pictures lately. So on Sunday I asked Steve to take some pictures of the boys. They play so well together and love each other. They are both pretty happy boys for the most part.
Of course our Carson is all smiles- he is so happy and fun. Still not crawling, but he's thinking about it. I always knew my boys were going to be opposites. So I am predicting now that Carson is totally going to be destructo-boy. Seriously, he is not so mobile now but when he is he is going to be into everything- I am sure there will be lots of posts about him. He will be smiling and happy as he is doing it though!
Cohen is at such a cute stage right now. He is talking up a storm- and is saying the cutest things. He sings primary songs all the time and it just melts the heart strings. Monday I went and bought new bedding (thanks honey) and I said Cohen do you like this one and he says "it is so pretty mama"- what!!! It was so freaking cute. I take him to a Kindermusik class every Tuesday which he loves. He cracks us up and has such a cute big smile!
LOVE IT!

5 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

They are so adorable!!!!!

The Walkers said...

SO good to see them healthy!!!!!

Doug and Michele said...

OK, Cohen's little smile, and face in these pictres looks just like his grandpa Brough! I can't believe how much he is growing up. They are both adorable!

shelly said...

cute, Cute, CUTE! They are so much fun. What sweeties. :)

Kristen said...

Super cute! Saw your comment on my blog and thought I'd respond by commenting on yours... I'd love to do a shower or luncheon or something. It'd be really nice if we could plan something around Gav's wedding- then there will be more family here that can come. He's getting married on the 14th, so maybe Saturday the 15th? Not sure when every one will be getting here- we'll probably just come down on the 13th and leave sometime the 15th ourselves. Anyway, just a thought!