Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spitty!

Who knew a boy could love a cloth diaper so much. Both of my boys have "spitties"/cloth diapers that they carry around with them and take with them to sleep every night. Other than sometimes being a huge germ fest they are super convenient for me... they wipe up noses, slobber, and are a huge comfort for the occasional naps in the car of cry fests. I just put Cohen down for a nap and he just came out crying and saying "where is my spitty?" So I put him back to bed and found his spitty in his covers and he says "momma you found it... thank you mama thank you" as he curls up to it and closes his eyes. Are you kidding me!?!!! Steve said he had said this to him the other night when we were bribbing him to stay in bed by taking away his spitty and when Steve gave it back that is what he said to him too. That kid cracks me up- my heart skips a beat every time he says something so cute like that. As for Carson, he just covers half his face with his spitty and grabs it with both arms and hugs it and falls asleep- I know ... kids are so awesome!!

No comments: