Monday, March 1, 2010

Listening to the BYU Game

Too many kisses!

Crazy kiddo- Always some kind of toy in his hands!


The BYU basketball game was not on one of our cable channels and so I walk past our bedroom to see Steve laying at the end of our bed- I was like okay why is he napping that way and then I realized the TV was on but it wasn't the TV it was the radio (it would have been really weird if the TV was on because once again he was facing the wrong way). Anyway he was listening to the basketball game and he had Cohen come on the bed with him. Surprisingly enough Cohen laid next to him for several minutes- it was so cute- so we all hung out on the bed for awhile- when I say all of us Carson was napping- just so I don't leave him out!

2 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

TOOOO CUTE!!!!!! Those boys and their ball games crack me up!!!!! But I love most that he had to actually face the radio You know just in case it magicly turned into a tv and he could see it ;) HA HA HA!!!

Amy said...

Good times!