Wednesday, February 24, 2010

9 Months


My baby is 9 months old- yeah... I can't believe he has been alive as long as I was pregnant! This little guy is such a joy in our lives. I wish he slept better at night- we are trying but he has something different in mind. He is so smiley and happy. He is starting to get attached to mommy more, but still will smile and be shy around other people. He has been healthy lately thank heavens (knock on wood). He loves laughing at his brother and grabbing at everything in sight. He is sitting great but not interested in crawling yet- he will roll onto his tummy to grab something and then rolls right back onto his back- silly kid!
Carson has light brown hair and steel colored eyes- so cute! We love our handsome happy dude!!!

5 comments:

Dave and Natalie said...

He is just so cute!! We had problems with Robert sleeping too...that's so hard!!! Good Luck!

The Walkers said...

SO cute. And so glad that he is healthy. You and Sherry don't need to follow each other this time!!!

Adam and Sherry said...

O he is just so cute!!!!! The problem with the sleeping is how do you let a face that cute cry?!?!

Kristen Brady said...

I just adore Carson!!!!!

Amy said...

Addison took forever to do everything too. Way easier that way, not gonna lie. Plus he's my baby, and I'm happy with him being the baby as long as he wants (within reason, of course...)